Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

 

Screenshot

#####################################

2011-04-21 15:29:48 : 

#####################################


------------- STASH -------------

• Goldwrap - Unique Heavy Belt (75)

Required Level: 27  <>  +10% Increased Attack Speed / +44% Enhanced Defense / +25 Defense / 63% Extra Gold from Monsters / 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items / +2 to Light Radius



• Unid unique Demonhide Sash (87)


• Skullder's Ire - Unique Russet Armor (75)

Required Level: 42  <>  +1 to All Skills / +172% Enhanced Defense / Magic Damage Reduced by 10 / 1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) / Repairs 1 durability in 5 seconds



• Stormshield - Unique Monarch (95)

Required Level: 73  <>  Indestructible / +35% Faster Block Rate / 25% Increased Chance of Blocking / +3 Defense (Based on Character Level) / +30 to Strength / Cold Resist +60% / Lightning Resist +25% / Damage Reduced by 35% / Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10



• Atma's Wail - Unique Embossed Plate (99)

Required Level: 51  <>  +30% Faster Hit Recovery / +160% Enhanced Defense / +2 Defense (Based on Character Level) / +15 to Dexterity / Replenish Life +10 / Increase Maximum Mana 15% / 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items



• Magefist - Unique Light Gauntlets (87)

 <>  +21% Enhanced Defense



• Lidless Wall - Unique Grim Shield (59)

Required Level: 41  <>  +1 to All Skills / +20% Faster Cast Rate / +97% Enhanced Defense / +10 to Energy / Increase Maximum Mana 10% / +5 to Mana after each Kill / +1 to Light Radius



• Lidless Wall - Unique Grim Shield (75)

Required Level: 41  <>  +1 to All Skills / +20% Faster Cast Rate / +93% Enhanced Defense / +10 to Energy / Increase Maximum Mana 10% / +5 to Mana after each Kill / +1 to Light Radius




------------- INVENTORY -------------

• Crown of Ages - Unique Corona (86)

Required Level: 82  <>  Indestructible / +1 to All Skills / +30% Faster Hit Recovery / +50% Enhanced Defense / +130 Defense / All Resistances +23 / Damage Reduced by 10% / Socketed (2)



• Highlord's Wrath - Unique Amulet (88)



• The Cat's Eye - Unique Amulet (80)



• Nokozan Relic - Unique Amulet (84)

Required Level: 10  <>  +20% Faster Hit Recovery / Adds 3-6 fire damage / +10% to Maximum Fire Resist / Fire Resist +50% / +3 to Light Radius



• Nokozan Relic - Unique Amulet (49)

Required Level: 10  <>  +20% Faster Hit Recovery / Adds 3-6 fire damage / +10% to Maximum Fire Resist / Fire Resist +50% / +3 to Light Radius



• Manald Heal - Unique Ring (49)

Required Level: 15  <>  7% Mana stolen per hit / +20 to Life / Replenish Life +5 / Regenerate Mana 20%



• Manald Heal - Unique Ring (75)

Required Level: 15  <>  6% Mana stolen per hit / +20 to Life / Replenish Life +6 / Regenerate Mana 20%



• Saracen's Chance - Unique Amulet (57)

Required Level: 47  <>  10% Chance to cast level 2 Iron Maiden when struck / +12 to all Attributes / All Resistances +21



• Atma's Scarab - Unique Amulet (75)

Required Level: 60  <>  5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking / 20% Bonus to Attack Rating / +40 poison damage over 4 seconds / Poison Resist +75% / Attacker Takes Damage of 5 / +3 to Light Radius



• Dwarf Star - Unique Ring (88)

 <>  Magic Damage Reduced by 14



• Dwarf Star - Unique Ring (75)

 <>  Magic Damage Reduced by 13



• Nokozan Relic - Unique Amulet (88)

Required Level: 10  <>  +20% Faster Hit Recovery / Adds 3-6 fire damage / +10% to Maximum Fire Resist / Fire Resist +50% / +3 to Light Radius



• Manald Heal - Unique Ring (49)

Required Level: 15  <>  4% Mana stolen per hit / +20 to Life / Replenish Life +7 / Regenerate Mana 20%



• Wizardspike - Unique Bone Knife (75)

Required Level: 61  <>  Indestructible / +50% Faster Cast Rate / Increase Maximum Mana 15% / +2 to Mana (Based on Character Level) / Regenerate Mana 15% / All Resistances +75



• Vampire Gaze - Unique Grim Helm (88)

Required Level: 41  <>  Adds 6-22 cold damage / 6% Mana stolen per hit / 6% Life stolen per hit / +100% Enhanced Defense / 15% Slower Stamina Drain / Damage Reduced by 16% / Magic Damage Reduced by 14



• Wizardspike - Unique Bone Knife (75)

Required Level: 61  <>  Indestructible / +50% Faster Cast Rate / Increase Maximum Mana 15% / +2 to Mana (Based on Character Level) / Regenerate Mana 15% / All Resistances +75



• Unid unique Bone Knife (87)


• Raven Frost - Unique Ring (75)

 <>  +160 to Attack Rating / +17 to Dexterity



• Raven Frost - Unique Ring (88)

 <>  +199 to Attack Rating / +19 to Dexterity



• Unid unique Bone Knife (75)


• Wraith Flight - Unique Ghost Glaive (87)

Required Level: 76  <>  +153% Enhanced Damage / 12% Life stolen per hit / +15 to Mana after each Kill / Replenishes quantity / Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)